PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as „the Company” aligns with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council – regarding the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, applicable from May 25th, 2018.
As it is an European regulation, it applies directly and united in all EU Member States, in order to consolidate and unify the security policies in the online environment, but also to better protect the data of all European citizens.
Respect for confidentiality and the protection of personal data are fundamental principles that our organization has understood to give a proper importance and attention because, without understanding and implementing them, the current activity of the company will not be able to comply with the requirements of the previously mentioned European Regulation.
This Policy applies to:
- Headquarters and workshops belonging to PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L.
- All departments and staff belonging to PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L.
- All contractors, suppliers and other persons working on behalf of PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L.
Who we are and how you can contact us:
PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as SOCIETY / COMPANY) is a Romanian legal person, having its registered office in Str. I.H. Radulescu, no. 8, Sector 2, Bucharest and the work office in Str. Maramureş Nr.12, Ploiesti, registered at the Trade Register of the Bucharest Tribunal under the Unique Identification Code RO 34304934.
For the purposes of data protection law, we are the OPERATOR when we process your personal data.In order to safely process the data of the individuals, we have made every effort to implement reasonable measures to protect their personal information.
We are always interested in finding out your opinions and providing you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data therefore, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly, through a request registered at our registry office or transmitted by post or courier at our headquarters in Maramureş Street, no 12, Ploiesti – in attention to the IT Department.
- Regulation Terms:
- Operator – Entity – in this case – PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L., or any other legal entity,public authority, agency or non-governmental organization that processes or establishes the purposes and means of processing personal data;
- Personal data - any information about an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable person is one who can be identified - directly or indirectly by reference to an identifier: name/surname, address, personal numeric code, e-mail, phone, revenue, biometric data, image, or by reference to medical, genetic, ethnical or racial origin data, political, religious, philosophical, cultural or trade union affiliation;
- Target person – any natural person whose personal data are or can be processed by the operator;
The purpose of the General Confidentiality Policy:
When the person concerned enters a relationship of any kind with us, he entrusts us with his or her information.
We take privacy seriously and never transmit or sell personal data of any kind to our clients, lists or email addresses.
Being fully aware that personal information belongs to every individual, we do our best to safely store and process them carefully. We do not provide information to third parties without first informing the data subjects.
This information is important.
We hope you read it carefully.
According to the legislation, the recipient of our services or the person in any relationship with us is a «target person», which means he/she is an identified or identifiable individual. To be fully transparent about data processing and to allow any person to easily exercise its rights at any time, we have implemented measures to facilitate communication between us, the data controller and the data subject.
If you are not 16 years old yet, you will need the consent of your parents or guardian before providing any personal information for registration or other online activities. If you are unsure of the information you see on this site, please ask your parents or guardian to help you.
Any processing of personal data of minors shall be carried out only under the law.
The commitment of PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L. :
Protecting the personal information of the individuals concerned is very important to us. That is why we are committed to complying with the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the applicable national legislation in the field, but also the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency:
We process personal and legal data correctly. We are always transparent about the information we use and the person concerned is properly informed.
- Control belongs to the target person
Within the limits of the law, we offer it the opportunity to examine, modify, delete the personal data that it has shared with us and to exercise its other rights.
- Data integrity and goal limitation:
We use the data only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes compatible with the original ones. In all cases, our goals are compatible with the law. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We have implemented reasonable security and encryption measures to protect the information as much as possible. However, it is important to note that no website, application or internet connection is completely secure.
- THE RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED PERSON IN THE NEW REGULATION:
- The right to withdraw consent if the processing is done based on consent;
- The right to be informed about the data processing;
- The right of access to data;
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data;
- Right of wiping ("the right of being forgotten");
- The right to restricted processing;
- The right to transmit the data we have about the data subject to another operator;
- The right to oppose to data processing;
- The right to not be the subject of a decision based on automatic processing only, including creating profiles;
- The right to appeal to justice;
- Right to file a complaint before the Supervisory Authority.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA. PURPOSES AND BASIS FOR PROCESSING:
In the context of your interaction with PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L. you as a natural person and, within the meaning of the Regulation, a targeted individual, may be subject to the data processing activities we perform.
PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L. may request and/or collect information from you voluntarily when:
3.1 You may request assistance or send us comments, suggestions or questions about our site, our activities and/or services, as well as about the processing of your personal data.
In this case, we use the contact information to communicate with you about your requests. The purpose of processing in this case is to analyze and respond to your requests.
3.2 We may take over some of your data in the context of providing services and products based on statutory obligations (for example, the obligation to comply with tax laws). In this case, the basis of the processing is the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
3.3 THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU ARE:
If you are collaborators or potential collaborators, representatives of our suppliers, the personal data we process are: your first and last name, email address, phone number.
If you are a customer of our company, the personal data we process are: name, surname, address, e-mail and telephone number.
3.4 If you apply for a job at PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L.
We use the personal data contained in the CVs we receive to evaluate the qualifications of applicants for a position within our company. In this case, we rely on the steps taken to conclude and execute a contract.
The data categories processed in the context of our relationship with you are your name, e-mail address, phone, address, personal data included in CVs, details about education and training, professional qualifications, and other data with personal nature that you can provide directly.
3.5 If you are a visitor to our web site:
We use personal data that we collect from you when you visit our website https://www.pixello.ro/ in order to process and respond to your questions submitted via the available online forms as well as to send a newsletter, a service you previously subscribed to, while visiting our site.
We base this data processing activity on our legitimate interest in providing the requested information in relation to our activity, services and products. The categories of data processed in this context are your name, email address and phone number.
We also use your personal data to monitor traffic and improve site content. We rely this data processing activity on our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of our website and its improvement. A cookies policy is also available on the website.
- WHY IS PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L. COLLECTING THESE DATA :
- To communicate with the candidates for the positions offered by the company;
- To make the right decision about hiring or not hiring them;
- To conclude and execute an employment contract according to the specialization/ qualification of the candidates;
- To conclude or execute/change a contract between the persons concerned and the company;
- To answer the questions and requests of the individuals concerned;
- To provide and improve the services and products the company offers;
- To diagnose or fix technical problems;
- To defend the company against cyberattacks;
- To comply the company with the law;
- To ascertain or claim a right in court.
When the data is requested directly from you, PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L. requires you to provide all the categories of personal data we request for the above purposes, otherwise we will not be able to carry on with our activity.
- STORAGE OF DATA WITHIN PIXELO FURNITURE S.R.L.
Your personal data is stored for the period necessary to comply with the various legal obligations of PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L. It is important to note that in certain situations that are expressly regulated, we store the data for the period required by law.
At the same time, if the data is not collected in the context of an agreement, such data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose of collecting expected data or any other longer period required by law, a record keeping regulation, or public authorities.
Immediately after the end of the applicable archiving period, the data must be:
a) deleted or safely destroyed; or
b) transferred to an archive (unless prohibited by law or by the Record Keeping Regulation).
Personal data collected and used to subscribe to our newsletter will be deleted immediately if you unsubscribe from our newsletter service.
After the end of the period, the personal data of the data subjects will be destroyed or deleted from computer systems or converted to anonymous data for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES:
PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L. will not disclose the data obtained from targeted persons to other third parties without having previously obtained express and separate consent from them.
The company confirms that the personal data obtained is securely stored or destroyed, meaning that we inform the individuals concerned that there are data processing agreements with the software vendor / vendors through which they have assured our company that they are in compliance GDPR.
PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L. may disclose the data of the individuals concerned, respecting the applicable law, to business partners or other third parties, such as their own empowered persons.
We are continually making reasonable efforts to ensure that these third parties have implemented appropriate safeguards and security measures. With these third parties we have contractual clauses, so your data is protected. We will inform the individuals concerned every time about the identity of these companies prior to transmission or within a reasonable time and we will ensure that any transfer is legitimate, and it is being based on their consent or other legal basis.
For example, we may provide personal data to other companies, such as IT service providers or telecommunications, accounting, legal services and other third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship. These third parties are selected with special care, so these data can only be processed for the purposes we specify.
The company could also share the data of the individuals concerned with business partners as a result of a joint effort to offer a product or service.
Although unlikely, the company might sell the business or part of the business in the future, which will include the transfer of these data.
The data could be transmitted to other parties with the consent or the instructions of the individual concerned.
Personal information may also be provided to the prosecution, police, courts and other competent authorities of the State, on the basis and within the limits of legal provisions and as a result of express requests made.
Within reasonable limits, the company will make sure that the data of the individual concerned do not leave the European Economic Area, but insofar as it transfers data to non-EEA countries, it will in all cases monitor that the transfers are legitimate, based on the explicit consent of the person concerned or another legal basis.
- PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L informs any natural person concerned that:
- He/she can withdraw consent regarding the processing of sensitive data or/and direct marketing data at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each e-mail or other electronic message.
- If he/she wishes to exercise his/hers rights, he/she can do so by registering a written request at the PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L. office or by a written request sent to the e-mail address email@example.com;
- The rights listed above are not absolute. There are also exceptions, so each received request will be analyzed so that it can be decided whether it is founded or not. Insofar as the application is well founded, the company will facilitate the exercise of rights. If the application is unfounded, it will reject it, but will inform the person concerned of the reasons for the refusal and their rights to file a complaint with the Surveillance Authority and address the case to the courts.
- The company will try to respond to every request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended depending on various aspects, such as the complexity of the application, the large number of requests received or the impossibility to identify yourself within a useful time.
- If the company cannot identify the target person, and he/she does not provide additional information for identification, the company will not be required to comply with the request.
- REQUESTS AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS:
The response to all requests will be sent to you as soon as possible but will not exceed one month from the receipt of the request, with the possibility of extending the duration by a maximum of 2 months if we are talking about complex or high-volume processing of such requests.
All requests can be submitted personally or sent by post/courier to our headquarters in Maramures Street, Nr.12, Ploiesti, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the same time, it is good to know that in Romania, the National Authority for Personal Data Processing Supervision ("ANSPDCP") operates and you have the right to file a complaint when you feel that your rights have been violated by visiting the www. dataprotection.ro.
PIXELLO FURNITURE S.R.L.